MPC Studio brings the total MPC experience to your computer by combining intuitive hardware control and innovative, inspiring software. Load a loop from the library, chop it into samples, lay down a beat, then play instruments over it to add more melodic textures. Add some insert effects to develop your song structure and arrangement, or to build drops and transitions. MPC Studio makes your workflow one continuous stream of non-stop creativity.
Key Specs :
• Pads (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
• Knobs (1) 360° push encoder for display navigation and selection
• Touch Strip (1) multi-function 5.5″ (140 mm) touch-capacitive controller with LED indicators
• Buttons (39) LED backlit dedicated function buttons
• Display Full-color LCD
• Connections (1) 1/8″ (3.5 mm) MIDI input (1) 1/8″ (3.5 mm) MIDI output (1) USB Type-B port
• Power via USB
• Dimensions (width x depth x height) 12.0” x 6.7” x 1.5” 305 x 171 x 37 mm
• Weight 1.8 lbs. 0.83 kg Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Be the first to review “Akai MPC STUDIO II”